Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Content Writing Tips

This section is going to explain how to write content that will make your viewers want to read, and return to your website. First of all if you haven’t read my tutorial called “How to create a lucrative blog or site” please do so first, then navigate to this one.

Okay, if your reading this I assume you already know how to create a lucrative blog or site, or have read my tutorial. One of the easiest ways to get great content which I have explained in my previous tutorials, is to just go to a free article website, however you must include someone else’s site or name, now I don’t know about you, but I don’t want my readers leaving my site to go see more of the content they just read. That is why I recommend learning how to write your own valuable content.

~Make sure you have your audience in mind, if you would like to bring certain viewers to your website, imagine you are talking directly to them as you write.

~Easy means of practice is by creating a blog! Blogs are valuable tools for practicing your audience targeting techniques.

~The biggest tip I have for all of you webmasters is to RESEARCH your topic, be an expert on your topic, if your not, I guarantee your viewers will find someone who is.

~Make sure your material has proper grammar, spell check multiple times. Another technique is to have a friend or family member also proofread your work.

~Read articles of the same topic as yours to see how they flow. However make sure you do not plagiarize, if you add specific quotes be sure to site your work.

~Quality over Quantity, you don’t have to write one hundred pages to provide value, if you’ve made your point then there is no need to continue writing.

~Try to keep your content neat and organized, if its hard to navigate and understand your material your viewer will leave immediately.

I hope these tips help, if you have any further questions please leave me a comment saying so. Thank you for reading this tutorial.